Pros & Cons
· English language instruction at grade level — i.e., native English literature and history and geography courses, and not English as a foreign language
· Validation of bilingual and bicultural heritage
· Upon successful completion of the BFI, A Level standard qualifications in English, which may facilitate acceptance into universities in English-speaking countries.
· Longer daily commute to and from school depending on where you live.
· About one hour per day (on average) in addition to the standard French curriculum, resulting in a longer school day.
· Potentially heavier homework load.
Any other questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org